Monday, October 21, 2019

INTRODUCING MISS POLLAERS



Hi, I’m Zoe Pollaers, the pre-service teacher in Room 18, and I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself to you all.

I grew up in the hills, and attended St Brigid’s College before studying nursing at Curtin University. After five years in the profession I chose to follow my passion of working with children and complete of Diploma of Primary Education.

I am an outdoors person and enjoy bushwalking and spending time at the beach with my friends and family. I love to explore, and have travelled extensively throughout Europe, Asia and America.

I feel so privileged to be at Wattle Grove Primary School, it has a wonderful atmosphere. The children have such a love for learning, and my skills as a teacher are improving every day as I observe Mr Petch’s wonderful teaching style and receive great mentoring from him.
I look forward to meeting you all and working with the incredible students in Room 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment